While it is true, every woman wants to have breasts in excellent shape throughout her life. Unfortunately, this is not possible in all cases.
Sagging breasts can be considered as a common problem in which a woman loses her breasts elasticity and flexibility. It most likely occurs due to natural consequences of aging. Medically, this condition is known as ‘ptosis.’ In this failproof guide, you will know about symptoms, causes and the treatment of breasts sagging.
Symptoms of Breast Sagging
The degree of Breast sagging is evaluated on the basis of the position of the nipple with relation to the point where the underside of the breast is attached to the chest wall. We can also call this point inframammary crease.
Causes of Sagging Breasts
Before we treat anything, it’s essential for us to know the reasons. So, here are causes that will allow us to understand how it happens:
- Aging: It may arrive at the age of 40 or earlier. When a woman gets older, ligaments that help to build most of the breast tissues stretch and loses its elasticity. Finally, woman reach at the condition of breasts sagging.
- Improper Support: It is necessary to wear a supportive bra to balance breast shape and lift. If a woman doesn’t get proper breasts support, it may take breasts toll from 30 to 40 year period. It’s highly recommended to wear a professionally fitted and designed bra.
- Weight: Fluctuations of weight can show its impact on breast too which result in unnecessary stretching of breasts. As a woman, it can be a tremendous preventive idea to maintain body weight.
- Smoking: Smoking is the cause of so many illnesses, and finally, it turns out to be a culprit which causes sagging breasts.
- Genes: The genes of a woman plays a crucial role because it determines the strength of the ligament and elasticity of the skin.
- Pregnancy: If the breastfeeding isn’t done after pregnancy, the skin of the breasts lose its elasticity.
- Menopause: The ducts and glands that are within the breasts reduce in size because there’s no longer need of milk production. At last, this can make the breast saggy.
To apply this failproof treatment, you need the following ingredients:
The antioxidants present in aloe vera gel can prevent the damage caused by free radicals and hence firm sagging breasts. It usually increases the collagen production of the skin.
The hydro lipids inside the eggs can help to lift loose skins.
Cucumber is loaded with antioxidants like B carotene, A-carotene, and lutein which help in dealing with premature skin aging.
When it comes to curing breasts sagging or any other illness, turmeric is one of the most fantastic remedies present out there. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant.
Now that if you got all the stuff, it’s time to make the DIY lotion. Yes, it is natural and 100% effective. To make the DIY solution, follow these steps:
Step 1: Take a plant of aloe vera and rip it off using a knife to extract its gel in a bowl.
Step 2: Extract the cucumber juice from the one fourth cumber by grinding it. Now add it to the bowl in which you have added aloe vera.
Step 3: Break one egg and add turmeric powder to the bowl.
Step 4: Now mix it patiently because aloe vera may take some time to mix up.
Step 5: Apply the treatment on your breasts and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
***Caution***: If you already have bigger breasts then don’t use this treatment because it also increases the size of the breasts.
Bonus Point: If you have stretch marks around your breasts, it can remove all the stretch marks which make your skin more attractive.
You can apply this remedy daily before going to bed. This failproof guide can show you significant results in a week. You can also view the video on this information below.
If you really like our guide, please feel free to share this information with someone who needs it desperately.